Love Romance Dating Love Poems Love Quotes Find Your Love BookMark Site  
Love Forum  
Contact Us  
Tell Your Friend  
Love   |   Romance   |   Love Poems   |   Love Quotes   |   Love Tests   |   Love Ideas   |   Love Dating   |   Love Gallery   |   Home
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do opposites really attract?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    loveaspires.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maria

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Do opposites really attract? Reply with quote

Hi
I've started a new relationship with someone and he is just the complete opposite of me! We don't have any of the same interests, yet we still do things that the other person likes because we care about each other, although this does not always mean we always enjoy it. But it's not just the interests, we are also very different in personality and lifestyle, which I think is a fairly important issue.
With everything combined, it becomes very frustrating a LOT of the times. We always try to talk it out.. and at the end, we always decide it give it time and maybe things will get better. I don't expect him to change, and he doesn't expect me to either, and I have doubts that things will really change all that much.

I love spending time with him, but a small part of me thinks that this is not the type of person I want to be with in the long run.. although I do still have faith that things might become better.
Do you think that sometimes two people can be too different for things to work out? Even if they really do care for each other?

thanks
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Idea
Post new topic   Reply to topic    loveaspires.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: