Love Romance Dating Love Poems Love Quotes Find Your Love BookMark Site  
Love Forum  
Contact Us  
Tell Your Friend  
Love   |   Romance   |   Love Poems   |   Love Quotes   |   Love Tests   |   Love Ideas   |   Love Dating   |   Love Gallery   |   Home
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What does she mean...is there a chance?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    loveaspires.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coolboy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: What does she mean...is there a chance? Reply with quote

I was dating a girl for about three months, everything was going great, i mean really great then out of no where she just breaks everything off. She said she needed time to find herself. She had just gotten out of a serious relationship about a month before we started dating so I understood and was more than willing to give her her time but she kept calling and coming over. She would be all great one day then pretty much not talk the next day. I was so and am so confused. She wanted me to be her friend so that's what I tried to do but she would still want to kiss and hug and all that. Then she just broke it off the next day after we spent a wonderful evening together. She returned everything and now won't even talk to me in passing. I have no idea if she has any intentions of coming back to me or what? I have made myself available completly to her but she just ignores me. I went over to her house to check on her because she looked upset when I got there she was warm and receptive and told me she was having a bad day. Now I haven't heard from her at all even though she said she was going to stop over yesterday. (She lives right across the street) Can anyone give me any insight on where I stand or what I should do? I am holding out because I really care about her and I don't want to give up on us if there is still a chance we could pick up somewhere. Most of all would someone be able to tell me if this is normal for her to do this. It is so confusing because we seemed so right and it seems like she wants to be with me but she is holding herself back for some reason. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question
Post new topic   Reply to topic    loveaspires.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: